Server: Clishcraft

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Server: Clishcraft

Post by Egrettia on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:28 pm

Weeell... Some of us are little kids...
*cough*
Sooo... Life isn’t always fair. I'm sure you've heard that enough times already, but I'll say it again. We want to make things fair. In some cases, we can. We are not powerless, and we don’t have to simply accept every injustice as an unavoidable part of life. We can’t change someone else’s decision if they aren’t willing to change, though. We can change how we respond to them. Sometimes there will be unfair things that we simply need to accept, and it might feel instinctive to fight that. We’re only human, and we will sometimes give in to our emotional responses. What’s important is that we try to move beyond them so we don’t let the things we can’t control take control of us.

I'm not trying to accuse anyone of anything. I just think that we need to come to a conclusion that we can all settle for. So far, I think people are unconsciously accusing people while trying to deny their own wrongdoings...
And thats okay. What's not okay is how we've gone around doing it. I'll try to offer an alternative here; We will stop talking about this, and let it go... I'm not asking you to forgive and forget what has happened here. I just feel as if we've been talking about this long enough already. If you've been banned, then you're banned. You can't change that. It's not a question of whether you duped or not now... Now it's just a question of what you'll do now that you're banned. Don't let that opportunity escape.
Egrettia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by a17njl01 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:56 pm

Egrettia wrote:Weeell... Some of us are little kids...
*cough*
Sooo... Life isn’t always fair. I'm sure you've heard that enough times already, but I'll say it again. We want to make things fair. In some cases, we can. We are not powerless, and we don’t have to simply accept every injustice as an unavoidable part of life. We can’t change someone else’s decision if they aren’t willing to change, though. We can change how we respond to them. Sometimes there will be unfair things that we simply need to accept, and it might feel instinctive to fight that. We’re only human, and we will sometimes give in to our emotional responses. What’s important is that we try to move beyond them so we don’t let the things we can’t control take control of us.

I'm not trying to accuse anyone of anything. I just think that we need to come to a conclusion that we can all settle for. So far, I think people are unconsciously accusing people while trying to deny their own wrongdoings...
And thats okay. What's not okay is how we've gone around doing it. I'll try to offer an alternative here; We will stop talking about this, and let it go... I'm not asking you to forgive and forget what has happened here. I just feel as if we've been talking about this long enough already. If you've been banned, then you're banned. You can't change that. It's not a question of whether you duped or not now... Now it's just a question of what you'll do now that you're banned.  Don't let that opportunity escape.

That was deep dots...
a17njl01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Egrettia on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:58 pm

I know. Don't tell anyone about that. No one's supposed to know I'm capable of that.
Egrettia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by a17njl01 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:36 pm

But...everyone can read this... you know that, right?
a17njl01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dargo on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:28 pm

a17njl01 wrote:
Egrettia wrote:Weeell... Some of us are little kids...
*cough*

And thats okay. What's not okay is how we've gone around doing it. I'll try to offer an alternative here; We will stop talking about this, and let it go... I'm not asking you to forgive and forget what has happened here. I just feel as if we've been talking about this long enough already. If you've been banned, then you're banned. You can't change that. It's not a question of whether you duped or not now... Now it's just a question of what you'll do now that you're banned.  Don't let that opportunity escape.

That was deep dots...

Lol NJ? And what I wrote wasn't? Anyways, I dont care about getitng back on the server. I accept that I cant come back. What I want is to talk and for all this hostility and violence gone. I want to schedule a time where I can talk to one of you admins and mods that are still on the server and I just want us to talk out all our problems without violence. And I want everyone to stop acting like we as all enemies now. For the banned people, it isnt the people who banned you's fault. For the admins and mods, stop acting like we are not part of the community anymore. That is our choice, and you have no right to say so. From what Eggretia just said, I think she is one of the people who actually understand what is going on, and is willing to give straight answers to my questions. I do really want to talk to TJ, but Eggretia seems like the best choice. So, Eggretia, do you have a time where we can discuss this? I wont guilt you back into letting me come back or anything. Ill just set up my life again somewhere on a different server or on ClishOutlaws if Manti approves of it and makes it. I just want to talk, and discuss server choices for me. I will still be an active participant of Clish Forums and Activities, just less involved. And I will still accept any unbans or anything you guys give me and I will come back immediately. But for now, I want to move on, but talk to someone first about everything. I dont feel like my consciousness is ready to move on, but if we talked it could help.
Dargo

Location : My Hermit Home away from Clish and Society in general.

View user profile http://www.DargoXYZYoutube.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dargo on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:40 pm

So I was on the forums looking for a new server, and Clish is seriously getting good reviews. Look what I even found!
Dargo

Back to top Go down

Post by Egrettia on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:02 pm

Yes, yes...
Well, I'd be a shame if Andrew didn't put us on that list. He is part of the clishnetwork thingamabob...

Anyway, as you were saying before...
Sure. I can talk. Ish. You have a Skype, right? Yes... Okay. That's good.
Egrettia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dargo on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:05 pm

Well actually, I just need someone to talk to now. I already found a server. Btw, can I have your Skype info? I dunno how to find my own.
Dargo

Back to top Go down

Post by Egrettia on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:09 pm

Razz
Mind telling me what the server is?
I'll pm you my Skype address thing.

Edit: nvm. You don't need to tell me what the server is. It's a decent server. Good luck on your travels!

Last edited by Egrettia on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Egrettia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dargo on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:11 pm

Egrettia wrote:Razz
Mind telling me what the server is?
I'll pm you my Skype address thing.

Read my latest thread creation.
Dargo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dargo on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:29 pm

So me and Egrettia have talked over everything, and there really is no need for any more of this violence and arguements. I will stop arguing with you guys and leave you guys be. Thanks. I am going to TanookiVille now. Bye.
Dargo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose The Hedgehog on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:39 pm

Hey guys, Rose here. Well, I'm officially banned from Clishbeta ㄱ_ㄱ
But I gotta stick with the ban Razz this is my second server from being banned :/ well, it was great being part of the Clish staff for 2 months I believe. And I hadn't had a very long time with the server, which is the sad part. And Jimmy just came back and he got banned, he came with the username JIMMY_FLY. It's the first and last time he has been on Clishbeta, kinda sucks. Well, like I said, it's been great being part of the staff and probably gonna be on the forums and delete the Blockheads app for my god sakes. Razz
Rose The Hedgehog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iamfifthwheel on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:08 pm

Cursedelmo, you are now unbanned. I still have no idea who banned you in the first place, I doubt I did but I don't remember >_<.
P.s.
It'd be best if you move out of that duper's base as soon as possible:)
iamfifthwheel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by a17njl01 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:47 am

...just because I didn't comment on what you wrote doesn't mean I'm ignoring you dargo...
a17njl01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedElmo on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:51 am

Yay thanks @Thefifthwheel Very Happy my fave server Very Happy:D

CursedElmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedElmo on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:16 am

Who i got banned AGAIN

CursedElmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedElmo on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 am

I saidWTF ASS then i got banned cuz someone by the name of asssss had a pic of a butt._. Why is then server so striiict

CursedElmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedElmo on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 am

I was refering to the name

CursedElmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dargo on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 pm

No offense or anything man, I'm not saying that you dont know the rules, but I dont think you have common sense. Instead of saying his name, you couldve said Beep or *** something like that. You know that there is always a chance to get banned, right? You should have more common sense. Take it from me man. I just got banned a while ago and I am one of the oldest people on the server chain. If you have been banned twice now, I dont think Clish is a good server for you. You might wanna try a different server and then come back when you have common sense.
Dargo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dargo on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:37 pm

I have a question, and it has been on my mind for a while. I dont want this to start up the argument again, but I just want to know. According to everyone, us 4 that were banned had duped items, but we werent the only ones. How did the others get out of being banned? The other people with duped items?
Dargo

Back to top Go down

Post by yacht crafter on Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:31 pm

Rose was the only unbanned one, and she is banned now.
yacht crafter
Epic Member
Epic Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedElmo on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Ok i was try another server

CursedElmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedElmo on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Will*

CursedElmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iDonut on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Dargo wrote:So me and Egrettia have talked over everything, and there really is no need for any more of this violence and arguements. I will stop arguing with you guys and leave you guys be. Thanks. I am going to TanookiVille now. Bye.
I WILL JOIN YOU DARGO!!!!
iDonut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by C. Floyd on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:21 pm

The spawn has been taken over by anarchist. FYI.

C. Floyd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top