The Blockheads Olympics!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Blockheads Olympics!

Soon on ClishCraft, as in, this weekend, we are going to build an Olympic stadium and other things for it! I'm not sure who will participate in it, but probably just admins and mods. It will be recorded too, so others can see what happened! The only events we have planned so far are: donkey racing, donkey parkour, blockheads racing (with obstacles), and maybe a building contest. I hope to see this weekend! Very Happy

Also, comment in this post if you have more ideas for events. Thanks!
Manticor
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.clishnetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

The Blockheads Olympics! :: Comments

Post on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:10 pm by Egrettia

Maybe some kind of shark wrestling thing?

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:16 am by iamfifthwheel

Gladiators fight:)
We could each wear a linen shirt and once that linen shirt breaks, we lose.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 pm by Dargo

Drop Bear Hunting? Basically, you put a bunch of oak trees in a room and wait until they make dropbears, and they usually make a lot. The, you just hunt them and whoever gets the most leather or whatever wins. And maybe some sort of luck or chance event?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:02 pm by Egrettia

Oooh, ooooh, this thing.

Everyone who has watched Harry Potter sometimes, knows what Quidditch is. Those who don't?
What is Quidditch?
Quidditch is a fictional (and real) game played on broomsticks. There are seven players on a team, and four balls.
Quaffle- The ball used to score 50 points. In the blockheads, this will be a donkey.
Bludger- Two small balls that knock players off their brooms, or attempt to knock the Quaffle out of their hand. These will be iron swords held by players.
Snitch- Two people look for the snitch. The snitch is a golden object that flutters around and is hard to catch. The catcher ends the game and gives 150 points to their team. The snitch will be a player running around with a gold coin, which the seeker will try to hit.
Team members
Chasers- Three chasers, on donkeys, who attempt to make it through the field (parkour) to a gate, and get fifty points.
Beaters- Two beaters will try to use their iron swords to kill the donkeys. Once they kill them, the other team will have to get new donkeys from a donkey field.
Keeper- The keeper stands at the gate with a flint spear and tries to kill the donkey before it lands in the donkey field past the gates. The keeper must stay there the whole game.
Seeker- The seeker looks for a player (secret) and must hit them to get the snitch. There are two seekers.
Snitch holder- Person who holds the golden coin.
Referee- Makes sure game goes accordingly.

That's the rules of Quidditch, and if any player other than the snitch holder is hurt, it's a penalty.
Only the seeker may hit the snitch holder.

I may or may not have gotten it from the blockhead forums...
Pineapplepegasus came up with this, not me.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:19 pm by Manticor

Egrettia wrote:Oooh, ooooh, this thing.

Everyone who has watched Harry Potter sometimes, knows what Quidditch is. Those who don't?
What is Quidditch?
Quidditch is a fictional (and real) game played on broomsticks. There are seven players on a team, and four balls.
Quaffle- The ball used to score 50 points. In the blockheads, this will be a donkey.
Bludger- Two small balls that knock players off their brooms, or attempt to knock the Quaffle out of their hand. These will be iron swords held by players.
Snitch- Two people look for the snitch. The snitch is a golden object that flutters around and is hard to catch. The catcher ends the game and gives 150 points to their team. The snitch will be a player running around with a gold coin, which the seeker will try to hit.
Team members
Chasers- Three chasers, on donkeys, who attempt to make it through the field (parkour) to a gate, and get fifty points.
Beaters- Two beaters will try to use their iron swords to kill the donkeys. Once they kill them, the other team will have to get new donkeys from a donkey field.
Keeper- The keeper stands at the gate with a flint spear and tries to kill the donkey before it lands in the donkey field past the gates. The keeper must stay there the whole game.
Seeker- The seeker looks for a player (secret) and must hit them to get the snitch. There are two seekers.
Snitch holder- Person who holds the golden coin.
Referee- Makes sure game goes accordingly.

That's the rules of Quidditch, and if any player other than the snitch holder is hurt, it's a penalty.
Only the seeker may hit the snitch holder.

I may or may not have gotten it from the blockhead forums...
Pineapplepegasus came up with this, not me.
I saw this too! I think we should just this separately as another event, but good suggestion!

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:20 am by Zopp

Please dont say I missed it :S

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:47 am by iamfifthwheel

I think I missed it too...Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:40 pm by Cameron343

I don't think its happened yet

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:43 pm by Rose The Hedgehog

How about a orange and apple collecting contest?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:03 pm by a17njl01

I think its happening tonight, though I'm not sure

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:59 pm by CowTipper989

Can I be part of it?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum