New Servers and Hosting Service :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Servers and Hosting Service :)

Yes, there's a new blog post already...if you haven't seen the previous 2 blog posts, go look at them! Anyways, recently I have found out how to successfully make blockheads Mac servers. So far, we are planning to release 2 servers very soon, called DerpWorld and the beloved Utopia. DerpWorld is pretty much a place to go when CLISHCRAFT goes offline for long periods of time. It will have rules, but barely anything will be enforced...it's supposed to be a crappy server! Utopia...errr...2.0...will be our new whitelisted server. I can not however put our old Utopia world onto it, it's just simply not possible. We are going to continue to host CLISHCRAFT on blockserver.net because 1. They love us 2. Hosting a server like that on my network would be a disaster!

Along with 2 new servers, I will be creating a kind of private blockheads server hosting service for players we know who wants to make a server, free of charge! The only thing that is required of them is to advertise our main server, our forums, and our YouTube channels. The only downside to this is that the owner of the server that I am hosting for will not be able to get access to my server app, but still, it's free!
Manticor
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.clishnetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down