Jagex Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jagex Games

Post by Dargo on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:45 pm

I think, that when we aren't playing on mobile devices, and it is stable with no problems, and have access to an computer, we should consider expanding our game range to PC games, and I have the perfect type of games to start with. Games created by Jagex are good to use.You can go to funorb.com to see all the games by Jagex. The best multiplayer games in my view is (in order from best to worst in my opinion) Runescape, Void Hunters(When there is people), Armies Of Gielinor(long but fun), Steel Sentinels, and Arcanists. They are account based, and the most popular games are massively multiplayered. All the games are free, and have a membership program that costs money, but there is still TONS of stuff to do without a membership. Most of the games you can play up with 8 people, except for Runescape because it is a MMORPG and you can play with as many palyers as you want as the long as the world isnt full. the game we should start off with is Runescape. It is a massive medieval based MMORPG with huge worlds, tons of players, tons of skills to train, tons of quests to do, a cool battling system, and tons of other stuff. We could create a Guild on there, and everyone from Clishcraft can join. Runescape is also very popular in terms of games and has millions of players daily, spread between different worlds for different purposes. it has nice graphics and you can change the game settings to be the best for you and the device you are using. It is also very fun, and you can add accounts as friends and talk to them from all the other games through messaging. You can also caht wtih the players in the games you are playing through chat (P.S. if you wanna amke an account say 13+ for age because you wont get the full experience.) The games are free to play however, and the accounts are free to make.

Last edited by Dargo on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dargo

Location : My Hermit Home away from Clish and Society in general.

View user profile http://www.DargoXYZYoutube.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex Games

Post by a17njl01 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:26 am

I don't know dude. Are these games by Jagex free?
a17njl01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRws on Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:55 am

Dargo wrote:I think, that when we aren't playing on mobile devices, and it is stable with no problems, and have access to an computer, we should consider expanding our game range to PC games, and I have the perfect type of games to start with. Games created by Jagex are good to use.You can go to funorb.com to see all the games by Jagex. The best multiplayer games in my view is (in order from best to worst in my opinion) Runescape, Void Hunters(When there is people), Armies Of Gielinor(long but fun), Steel Sentinels, and Arcanists. They are account based, and the most popular games are massively multiplayered. All the games are free, and have a membership program that costs money, but there is still TONS of stuff to do without a membership. Most of the games you can play up with 8 people, except for Runescape because it is a MMORPG and you can play with as many palyers as you want as the long as the world isnt full. the game we should start off with is Runescape. It is a massive medieval based MMORPG with huge worlds, tons of players, tons of skills to train, tons of quests to do, a cool battling system, and tons of other stuff. We could create a Guild on there, and everyone from Clishcraft can join. Runescape is also very popular in terms of games and has millions of players daily, spread between different worlds for different purposes. it has nice graphics and you can change the game settings to be the best for you and the device you are using. It is also very fun, and you can add accounts as friends and talk to them from all the other games through messaging. You can also caht wtih the players in the games you are playing through chat (P.S. if you wanna amke an account say 13+ for age because you wont get the full experience.)

Runescape is kinda like world of warcraft i played it when i was younger its a fun game but sometimes hard to understand
TheRealRws

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by a17njl01 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:25 pm

I guess I could make a suggestion. Arma 2(DayZ or Wasteland), or Garry's Mod would be kind cool to have a community on
a17njl01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRws on Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:58 pm

Guys wath about minecraft (pc)
and if it comes out GTA V
btw bastion is a great game as well
TheRealRws

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dargo on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:01 pm

Hey, you know that Jagex Game Void Hunters? Well, I am making a website promoting it. Here it is: www.voidhunterssociety.webs.com
Dargo

Location : My Hermit Home away from Clish and Society in general.

View user profile http://www.DargoXYZYoutube.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron343 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:43 pm

Gmod or runescape would be cool to have a community on
Cameron343

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamec4 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:54 am

Being the proud runescape player I am for over 6 years now I would NOT SUGGEST runescape in it's current form, it's gone so downhill since 2012. They've altered the combat in the huggest way possible and not in a good way, they're doing legacy combat to allow you to play with the old combat but it's still in beta. But the RS right now is a WOW CLONE!!!!!!! (been playing WoW for sometime now)  Beware, you have been warned.

Also, runescape limits you a lot, you can get the "magic" skill to 99 which is one of the F2P skills, but you miss out on 40% of the spells, whereas you can only level the summoning skill to 3, there used to be only a handful of F2P quests there's over 15 now but they're are like 30 quests if you pay for the sub. Many of the fun minigames are P2P, and GOP the great orb project is probably the best but it requires 50 runecrafting, which I have but it was so BORING! FOG fist of gunthix was cool until the exp nerf, but it's possible to have a good expierence with RS F2P you just miss over half of the content, sadly.

Last edited by Flamec4 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Flamec4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamec4 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:55 am

I've played arcanists for about the sametime as RS it's pretty good still, even if it's population has gone down.
Flamec4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamec4 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:05 am

This is a good idea overall, I'm usually playing FFXIV, WoW, W101 these days, but since we're discussing some if you're willing to pay a one time fee B2P MMO buy GW2, you won't have to pay a subscription EVER.
Flamec4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron343 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:12 am

I like the combat update, makes being a mage so much more powerful.
Another game we could do is Guns of Icarus. Its a steampunk airship battle type of game. Its on sale right now for 4 dollars on steam.
Cameron343

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamec4 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:16 am

Cameron343 wrote:I like the combat update, makes being a mage so much more powerful.
Another game we could do is Guns of Icarus. Its a steampunk airship battle type of game. Its on sale right now for 4 dollars on steam.

My magic is at 69 idk if yours is higher or not, but pre-eoc I always rolled with magic in arenas, fog, etc, I killed so many melee. I do play ranged and melee on the side as well they're only a point or 2 under, I always kept my skills pretty balanced, lol.
Flamec4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamec4 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:19 am

I'd rather find a real f2p mmo, but so many of them have bad quality compared to one's with subs, the closest would be age of wushu for me.

Almost all the old mmos such as flyff have become really unpopular, but I wouldn't play flyff unless you love mob grinder mmos where you spend hours on hours of fighting the samething over and over, I may consider if anyone would make an advanced party to get extra xp, otherwise my ranger and psykeeper can stay how they've been for a couple of years :/
Flamec4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top