The Explanation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Explanation

Post by itsdaveeze on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:24 am

Heya. It's Veeze here. After spending a long night trying to watch over the server, I fell asleep. When I woke up.. Bang! I'm banned.

Wait, what? How? Why?

So I talked to Joeu. He told me Manti and Nj went through admins' and mods' belongings for some check up or something. I'm neither a mod nor admin btw. Just a regular player..

So. I am banned because I duped/brought in duped items? Wait.. I am banned without giving a chance for me to explain?

What "duped" items, exactly?

Let me tell you something. I don't dupe and I refuse to help people which involved duping. You thought my golden coins were duped?

Here's how I obtained them. The last time I check, golden pickaxe price was 17 gc. With this pickaxe I use, I'll obtain so many ingots and gems that has high market value, which then I resell to get more gpicks. Repeat the process and bam, richy richy baby.

And someone left 4 stacks of Ice torches in my base. Idk where did it came from. I gave FLAMEC4 2 stacks of it and I keep the other 2 stacks untouched in "The bunny house" just in case any mods/admins needed them to freeze up ocean or something.

Well that's a rather tl;dr story/explanation.

Well.. I am just nobody in Clish after all.. Who cares if I was banned or not.. Right?

SPLODES, ZOPPER, take care of my tower
tower.. And please don't kill The Blue Fury.

Bye.
itsdaveeze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Explanation

Post by TheRealRws on Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:59 am

U probaly get back if nj or manti read this
TheRealRws

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by itsdaveeze on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:28 am

Okay. I talked to Nj (for a while) and he said it was T.J who seized my account. He went online. I talked to him and all he said was.. "Veeze, you dupe".

Let me ask. What did I dupe? IF I even did, any proof?

I was in the middle of explaining to him then bamm! Another ban!

Now I can't get on the server because this time, it is either ipban or device ban.

Also. He said the main reason I was banned is not because of dupe. But because I disobeyed Manti's Order. And the order was... I can't build above spawn.

Look. The red tower has been there for a week. A WEEK I tell you. Most mods and admins didn't say anything about I can't build there. What about Cameron? He built Cam Corps closer to spawn than me. What about Rose? She built het base just 10 tc up from spawn.

So Yesterday Egrettia was griefed by Hanam. I saw tonnes of steel block and steel lanterns. Don't tell me she bought them. Because that was some serious amount of steel. Also Cowtipper's Tram. At least 10 stacks of steel layered there.

I'm not trying to throw anybody under a bus here. I hope you understand.

Just so you know, that I did nothing wrong.
itsdaveeze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by itsdaveeze on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:33 am

Sorry for double post. I tried to check why was I been accused duping. What item. Maybe the flywheels? Nope. Those flywheels are legitimately bought from trade portal. A few days back RWS said he could use some flywheels if I could buy it for him. So I did. Ice torches? Like I said it was dumped at my base and I didn't take any form of advantages of it. Gold Coins? Nope. I earned them from troll hunting, mining, with gold pickaxe.

Or maybe there is something else I didn't know?
itsdaveeze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:43 pm

We'll looks like I can't help you now since I'm banned too..

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRws on Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:24 pm

Wow i have to check if i are not banned
TheRealRws

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dargo on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Wow. Tough luck guys. I hope you guys get unbanned. Who knows? Maybe it is jsut temporary or until they find something to do with your junk or confisicate it or whatever. I could talk to them for you, if you want?
Dargo

Location : My Hermit Home away from Clish and Society in general.

View user profile http://www.DargoXYZYoutube.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dargo on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:26 pm

Hey, I ahve a question to T.J. Or N.J. Or Manti. If you are playing Blockheads like a good player, without dupi or anything, and then lagg comes and BAM, you accidentally dupe, would you be banned form that? Like, if it happens, are you supposed to throw away the extra junk or something? I certainly wouldnt. You take any gift you get, you know? Anyways, most of my stuff lagged out, and some of it was accidentally duped from lag, or previously obtained from the previous servers where you basically were allowed to dupe. Like, I got stuff from some of the other mods that was duped. Could you get banned from that?
Dargo

Back to top Go down

Post by Egrettia on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:32 pm

Razz The thing is, it's hard not to draw conclusions when you see someone who has a large amount of hard to obtain items. Most people usually dupe those items instead of actually taking time to get then, so when an admin finds a player with a lot of items, their first thought is that the player duped them.
Egrettia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by a17njl01 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:06 pm

*cough*
I did not say, "Veeze, you dupe". You asked why and I replied saying that we found duped things in your inventory. The reason I couldn't talk any longer is because I had to catch a bus, and was already running late. So don't even start putting words into my mouth.
a17njl01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by a17njl01 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:09 pm

itsdaveeze wrote:Okay. I talked to Nj (for a while) and he said it was T.J who seized my account. He went online. I talked to him and all he said was.. "Veeze, you dupe".

Let me ask. What did I dupe? IF I even did, any proof?

I was in the middle of explaining to him then bamm! Another ban!

Now I can't get on the server because this time, it is either ipban or device ban.

Also. He said the main reason I was banned is not because of dupe. But because I disobeyed Manti's Order. And the order was... I can't build above spawn.

Look. The red tower has been there for a week. A WEEK I tell you. Most mods and admins didn't say anything about I can't build there. What about Cameron? He built Cam Corps closer to spawn than me. What about Rose? She built het base just 10 tc up from spawn.

So Yesterday Egrettia was griefed by Hanam. I saw tonnes of steel block and steel lanterns. Don't tell me she bought them. Because that was some serious amount of steel. Also Cowtipper's Tram. At least 10 stacks of steel layered there.

I'm not trying to throw anybody under a bus here. I hope you understand.

Just so you know, that I did nothing wrong.

As a server, we allow duping for the betterment of the community. For example, the SkyTram will effectively cut down the amount of travel time if a player has a handcar or train.

Last edited by a17njl01 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar sux)
a17njl01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iDonut on Tue May 27, 2014 1:17 am

Im sad
iDonut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dargo on Sat May 31, 2014 11:06 pm

Well, you do realize was gonna build another hotel right? Not even for my own gain. I already had a large amount of hard earned cash from my old Clothing and Hotel Business. It was gonna be a community hotel. Remember the Atlantis Hotel? That excelled. It provided a safe place for people to rest and live. It would've been the Atlantis Hotel 2.0 and it was gonna be FREE! People just had to work to keep the server cleaner and the hotel working, clean and protected. It would've been for honest, good players with no palce to live or until they get a place. Just saying. You guys just didn't give us the opportunity Anyways, can we please drop this conversation? Its so old.
Dargo

Back to top Go down

Post by a17njl01 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:45 am

Dargo wrote:Well, you do realize was gonna build another hotel right? Not even for my own gain. I already had a large amount of hard earned cash from my old Clothing and Hotel Business. It was gonna be a community hotel. Remember the Atlantis Hotel? That excelled. It provided a safe place for people to rest and live. It would've been the Atlantis Hotel 2.0 and it was gonna be FREE! People just had to work to keep the server cleaner and the hotel working, clean and protected. It would've been for honest, good players with no palce to live or until they get a place. Just saying. You guys just didn't give us the opportunity Anyways, can we please drop this conversation? Its so old.

It had been dropped for almost two months...
a17njl01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top